The Mountain Inn Condo
184 Mountain Inn Condo is the ultimate in convenience, flexibility and price. One of the largest loft units, it is a one bedroom (fits 2 queen beds comfortably), 1 full bathroom, mountain inn condo with a total of 672 Sq Ft. It is also one of the few Mountain Inn condos to have its own deck. This condo was renovated and updated, and offers a kitchenette with white cabinetry, a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. The deck offers a great place for coffee on warmer days and has lovely mountain views. This condo is already in the Resort Rental program and is currently generating revenue. This Mountain Inn condo is so convenient as you can just walk down stairs to the shops and into the courtyard for restaurants, special events, and skiing.
Mountain Inn Shops and Dining
For those who enjoy browsing the Mountain Inn Shops, there are plenty of choices. These include:
- The General Store at Wintergreen Resort: The name says it all – this is a true general store. You’ll find gifts, apparel, hats, pet accessories and kid-stuff featuring the Wintergreen logo. The store also features Brighton, Vera Bradley, Starbucks and Wintergreen Nature Foundation products, along with a variety of snacks and beverages, including beer and wine.
- Freestyle: Stop by for all your action sport needs, from skis and boards to the year’s hottest fashions! Featuring products from Burton, Volcom, Roxy, and HEAD.
- Trail Blazers: Great outdoor gear, sportswear, rain gear, hiking boots, clothing and more.
Similarly, dining at or near the Mountain Inn includes several great choices:
- The Copper Mine Bistro: Located in the heart of the Mountain Village, The Copper Mine Bistro serves a traditional breakfast in the morning, and an innovative Mediterranean menu at dinner. During the winter, the Bistro serves lunch on the weekends and holiday periods. Around the clock, the atmosphere is casual and comfortable, providing the perfect setting following a day on the links, the courts, or the slopes.
- Devil’s Grill: Situated at the Devils Knob Golf Course, Devil’s Grill features a creative, eclectic and upscale menu specializing in American cuisine. Devil’s Grill serves lunch and dinner with outside dining available in season.
- The Edge: Your neighborhood place to meet and eat -family friendly and offering spectacular views of the mountains. Live music on weekends September through March, and select weekends in the summer. Hours may vary by season, so please check This Week at Wintergreen for current hours of operation.
Wintergreen Resort, Activities, and Real Estate
Overall, Wintergreen Resort in Nelson County Virginia spans more than 11,000 acres and our Wintergreen real estate options offer something for everyone from luxurious mountain-top homes, secluded and rustic homes, and convenient, flexible Mountain Inn Condos (like 184 Mountain Inn Condo offered here). For more information Wintergreen real estate, Contact Us – Brian Chase and The Chase Team today.