Highlights for the weekend include:
Golf – Spa – Tennis – Swimming – Hiking
There’s something for the whole family!
The weekend weather forecast is for temps in the 70’s – nice, cool weather perfect for the upcoming festivities.
- Blues & Brews – Saturday – all day!
- Wine Festival – Sunday 12-5:30 PM, presented by Wintergreen Performing Arts
- Callaway Demo Days – Saturday and Sunday 9 am-5 pm. The Wintergreen Golf Staff invites you to the annual Callaway Demo Days at Devils Knob. Try out the latest in golf equipment from Callaway while being custom fit. For those who have been eyeing the new drivers in the shop, Callaway will have the Trackman Launch Monitor here which will give you the best fit possible.
- Member Wine Tasting on Saturday
- Arts & Craft Showcase, Saturday and Sunday
- The Edge renovation is complete with a whole new look and menu. We’ve kept the same smiling faces!
- The Market at Wintergreen Resort is open. Formerly the Black Rock Market, you’ll be pleased to see the improvements we’ve made – and the sandwiches are out of sight!
- All of our restaurants have new summer menus – yum.
- Day at the Lake on Monday. Swing by Lake Monocan on your way home for some fun in the sun.
- Try to get in some golf and tennis, time at the spa and don’t forget to head to Discovery Ridge for exciting family adventures!
Interested in touring some Wintergreen real estate while visiting? Contact Brian Chase and The Chase Team to make arrangements 434-296-9860 www.goWintergreen.com
Your Wintergreen real estate resource is please to provide you with retirement living in a 55 community in Stoney Creek. Designed for the active adult looking for all the security of home with age-in-place features and amenities, the price on this villa has been reduced and only three model villas remain. Enjoy this golf villa with 1st floor master showcasing RoseWood’s “base” finishes which are anything but base – visit today to see the quality! Villas available for immediate occupancy or have RoseWood custom build yours. RoseWood Village is an active adult community located in the valley of Wintergreen’s Stoney Creek. Indulge in Wintergreen’s amenities plus those of Charlottesville & UVA. Contact The Chase Team to schedule a showing 434-296-9860.
The Market at Wintergreen ~ Grand Opening SaturdayA wide assortment of improvements and new products will offer something for everyone. Along with the traditional items you’d expect to find in a local convenience store, you’ll also find
After a six week renovation and $200,000+ investment in flooring, ceilings, food preparation equipment, and menu design and innovation, The Market at Wintergreen (formerly the Black Rock Market) will open its doors for business at 8:00am on Saturday.
· Trager Brothers Coffee
· Albemarle Baking Company Breads
· Boar’s Head Meats and Cheeses
· Fresh Produce
· Expanded Wine Selection
· Fresh Cut Flowers
· In-Store Seating
· Rotisserie Chicken
· Prepared Foods and Deli Items
· Cheerful Staff
· Creative Sandwiches
To help celebrate the Grand Opening, free samples will be provided to visitors throughout the day, and we have arranged musical entertainment from 11am to 2pm with the duo of Rusty Speidel and Tom Goodrich. Brought to you by your Wintergreen real estate resource.
The Market at Wintergreen Grand Opening
Mother’s Day Meal
Wintergreen’s chefs have prepared a meal fit for a queen with something that every Mother can enjoy a day out of the kitchen! The Copper Mine Bistro has an over the top brunch buffet focused on the bounty of spring – from creamy asparagus bisque to chicken breast stuffed with goat cheese, tomato and fresh basil. You’ll also find a complete array of brunch items, from tasty egg dishes, muffins and pastries, fresh salads, and seafood selections to satisfying entrees. Of course, you’ll need to leave room for the tempting display of desserts and ice cream sundae bar! For reservations, please call 434-325-8090.
The Market at Wintergreen Resort celebrates its grand opening on Saturday, May 14. Join us as we unveil our completely remodeled country store, with an exciting new menu of sandwiches, salads, fresh baked goods, coffee, tea and upgraded selection of beers and wines. In addition, you’ll find a variety of gourmet cheese, crackers, chips, vinegars, yogurts and jams and jellies. The Market will also feature the work of local artists. Brought to you by Brian Chase and The Chase Team – your Wintergreen real estate resource.